Raising your flooring to new heights
WHAT ARE PAVEPADS?
Made from durable and recyclable PE plastics, PavePads are stackable paving supports and levelling system that converts flat roofs, terraces and balconies into usable outdoor spaces. The easily customisable stacking system allows great flexibility in creating ramps and can raise flooring levels up to 30 cm high to hide unsightly utility cables underneath.
WHY USE PAVEPADS?
Great for raising tiles off the ground to your required height, PavePads help to create insulation from the heat as well as allow for easy future maintenance access for any services hidden under. Also made from high density Polyethylene, they can handle temperatures ranging from -50°C to 100°C and direct weight placement of up to 1.2 tons. PavePads can be placed on existing surfaces, as supporting ramps, under stairs and are the best paving supports for terraces, balconies and roof tops.
- Protects roof and waterproofing against UV radiation and direct wear
- The paving can be made 100% level in spite of roof inclination and kerbs
- Drains the surface and prevents algae growth
- Say goodbye to weeds as no sand or gravel is used
- Simple and easy to work with
- Can be cut in half and into quarters